- Access your Shopify admin.
- Click on the Online Store tab.
- Select Domain from the drop-down menu.
- Click Connect Existing Domain.
- Follow the instructions to connect your existing domain to your Shopify store16.
- Use Shopify’s Buy Button to add a “buy now” button to any page on your website. Customers will be taken to your Shopify checkout page to complete their purchase. To use this feature, create a Shopify account and follow the instructions on their website. Once you have your buy button code, you can add it to any page on your website5.
- Use a third-party app such as Matrixify to duplicate/clone your Shopify store2.
- Export the data from the Shopify store you want to copy and import it into your new Shopify store2.
In summary, to link an existing website to Shopify, you can access your Shopify admin, connect your existing domain to your Shopify store, use Shopify’s Buy Button, use a third-party app to duplicate/clone your Shopify store, or export and import data from a Shopify store. Follow the instructions provided by Shopify or the third-party app to make the necessary changes.