- Familiarize yourself with the Shopify website builder and its system before planning out your website13.
- Plan your business and pick your platform. Shopify is a website builder for commerce that offers reliable website hosting, domain name registration, countless tools, apps, stock photos, help resources, and so much more3.
- Customize your website by adding your own unique products, images, copy, themes, layouts, apps, and more3.
- Use Shopify’s easy drag-and-drop no code website builder to build your website in minutes3.
- Access your Shopify admin and click on the Online Store tab to select Domain from the drop-down menu. Click Connect Existing Domain to integrate Shopify into your existing website26.
- Use a third-party app such as Matrixify to duplicate/clone your Shopify store5.
- Export the data from the Shopify store you want to copy and import it into your new Shopify store4.
- Use the same Shopify theme as the store you want to copy by looking it up with Koala inspector1.
- Learn Shopify’s Liquid, an open-source, Ruby-based template language, to build powerful and immersive ecommerce templates5.
In summary, to create a website on Shopify, you can familiarize yourself with the Shopify website builder, plan your business and pick your platform, customize your website, use Shopify’s easy drag-and-drop no code website builder, access your Shopify admin, use a third-party app, export and import data, use the same Shopify theme, and learn Shopify’s Liquid. These steps will help you build a powerful and immersive ecommerce website using Shopify.