- From your Shopify admin, go to Online Store > Themes.
- Find the theme that you want to edit, and then click Customize.
- Click Theme settings.
- Depending on your theme version, click Logo or Favicon.
- In the Favicon image area, click Select image.
- To select an image that you have already uploaded to your Shopify admin, click the Library tab.
- To select an image from your local computer, click the Library tab, and then click Upload.
- Add alt text to your logo image.
- Click Save.
Alternatively, you can use a third-party app such as Elfsight Google Reviews or Fera Product Review App to embed Google reviews on your Shopify website146.In summary, to add a logo to your website tab in Shopify, you can go to Online Store > Themes > Customize > Theme settings > Logo or Favicon > Select image. Alternatively, you can use a third-party app to embed Google reviews on your Shopify website.