- Check your DNS settings: If your domain is not set up correctly, you will need to edit your DNS settings. The A Record needs to point at Shopify’s IP address which is 188.8.131.521.
- Publish your website: If you haven’t published your Shopify website yet, it won’t be accessible to the public. Make sure to publish your website to make it live2.
- Clear your cache and cookies: Clear your cache and cookies on your browser to fix loading or formatting issues on your website5.
- Check for website downtime: Check if Shopify is down by visiting Downdetector or other similar websites4.
- Try another device: If your website is not loading, try accessing it from another device, like another computer or mobile phone3.
- Point the A record to the correct IP address: If your store is not loading, point the A record to the correct IP address6.
If none of these solutions work, you can contact Shopify support for further assistance.