- The ideal Shopify banner size is a width of 1800 px16.
- The Shopify banner dimensions should be in the range of 1200-2000 pixels wide by 400-600 pixels tall236.
- The height of the banner will determine how much screen it covers. A banner with 600 pixels height will take up pretty much all of the above-the-fold space the website visitors see upon entering. 400 pixels will leave some room for other elements of the page3.
- The most popular screen resolution is 1920 x 1080 px (16:9 aspect ratio), so keep that in mind when editing images that will span the screen2.
- The best aspect ratio for hero or banner images is 16:9, which means they should be landscape3.
- The Shopify banner size may vary according to the theme and devices1.
- The most crucial dimension is the width, in smartphones it can be cut or stretched. Make sure it measures from 1200 to 2000 px, observe the focal point that should always be visible, and check how it displays on laptops and mobile devices1.
- Shopify allows a height of from 100 to 250 px for the header1.
By following these guidelines, you can create a professional-looking banner for your Shopify website that is optimized for different devices and screen resolutions.